I have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for 137 hours and counting
Hey there, it's Menow.
As always, no spoilers.
I somehow have yet to complete the story?
I have acquired all story-obtainable blades, and am praying to RNGesus for the last five I am missing.
The completion compulsion is strong here, which I think will lead me to play this game longer than I have played any game, including my game of all games, Persona 5.
As always, no spoilers.
I somehow have yet to complete the story?
I have acquired all story-obtainable blades, and am praying to RNGesus for the last five I am missing.
The completion compulsion is strong here, which I think will lead me to play this game longer than I have played any game, including my game of all games, Persona 5.
![]() |
| Tora will do it. Tora will show them. |

Comments
Post a Comment